Btob Matchmaking Opportunity for WTC Rennes Bretagne Members With Other WTCA Members – From April 18 To April 22
Join us for the WTCA General Assembly (GA) Week, taking place Monday, April 18 through Friday, April 22, 2022. This year, the WTCA GA focuses on business opportunities in Africa with a 100% virtual event.
In addition to two half-days of livestream programming** (April 19 & 20), the WTCA is offering a full week of B2B networking opportunities across all time zones, via a complimentary Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered B2B matchmaking platform.
This 100% virtual global business conference is free and open to all WTCA Members and their business networks — it is not to be missed!
Click here to view the agenda
**Keynotes, fireside chats and panels are open to all attendees unless otherwise noted for WTCA Members only. Access to AI-driven business matches and virtual B2B meetings is open to all attendees
5 Quick Facts About the AI-Powered B2B Matchmaking Platform:
- AI-powered matchmaking is a program where an algorithm uses information provided by the participants to select and recommend business matches
- AI-powered matchmaking delivers an efficient and effective way to find business connections in this environment of digital globalization — maximizing the time spent to establish networking opportunities
- The AI-powered matchmaking algorithm learns from attendee interactions, further improving match relevance in real time and provides the most relevant matches based on your registration form and event profile
- This complimentary platform will also serve as our official 2022 WTCA GA event space, where attendees can view livestreams, the agenda and more
- All B2B meetings will occur virtually through the WTCA GA event platform, powered by Grip
Success story at the WTCA’s global AI-powered networking 2021 event:
The 2021 WTCA General Assembly (GA) and the AI-powered B2B platform gave me the opportunity to connect with and discuss collaboration with Antica Tostatura Triestina and other companies. This event allowed me, within a short time of over a week, to be able to meet with decision-makers from all over the world. It is a great accelerator for companies to develop international activities.
– Steve Bayol, Consultant Growth Accelerator, VinoCave
Member of WTC Rennes Bretagne
2021 WTCA GA Attendee