USA CLUB: Selling Directly Into The US: How to stay on top of your US tax obligations
Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 4PM CET
Online on Zoom in English
Is your company looking to expand into the United States? Whether you are just starting out in the US or already active in a few states, this webinar is designed for you.
With over 12,000 tax jurisdictions, the US is a complex arena for foreign companies and it can be challenging for businesses to assess what types of taxes they are accountable for. It’s important to stay on top of your transaction volumes and areas of physical presence.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- How to make multi-state tax easier and cheaper
- Physical nexus laws and registration requirements
- Common sales tax mistakes and how to avoid them
- Exemptions and responsibilities of sellers
- US sales tax changes and the impact on your business
- Customs law compliance
- Supply chain and logistics strategies
A webinar offered by International Management Solutions – partner of WTC Rennes Bretagne
PARTENAIRES DE L’EVENEMENT