INFORMATION A DESTINATION DES MEMBRES & PARTENAIRES DU WTC RENNES BRETAGNE
As a valued member of World Trade Center Rennes Bretagne, you are cordially invited to join us for the 2022 WTCA CIIE program, a hybrid market access program at the China International Import Expo (CIIE), the top trade show for imported goods in China, to be held November 5-10, 2022 in Shanghai. Partnering with WTC Shanghai, which is operated by the CCPIT Shanghai branch – the nation’s top trade promotion agency – the 2022 WTCA CIIE program provides virtual participation for convenient and cost-effective access by overseas WTCA Members and their business networks, as well as an in-person booth managed by WTCA staff to allow for face-to-face interaction with potential buyers on your behalf.
Last year, 69 enterprises from nine World Trade Center locations participated in the WTCA CIIE program, bringing a total of 194 products and services from 13 countries covering five major industries. In partnership with CCPIT Fujian, the WTCA also co-hosted an online matchmaking session between Chinese and overseas enterprises, which resulted in nearly 70 B2B meetings.
CIIE 2021 Highlights in Numbers
- 58 countries and 3 international organizations participating in online country exhibitions
- 366,000 square meters of business exhibition space with 2,900+ exhibitors
- 39 domestic trade missions
- USD $70.72 billion worth of tentative deals reached for one-year purchases of goods and services
- Over 80% of global 500 companies and industry leaders registered for the expo as compared to the previous year
2022 WTCA CIIE Participant Benefits
- CIIE booth promotion, managed by WTCA Asia Pacific Regional Office (APRO) team
- Company profile included in the 2022 WTCA CIIE booklet for virtual and in-person distribution (translation provided by WTCA APRO team)
- Local support and business promotion provided by WTC Shanghai
- Amplified promotion of your company and products/services to the Chinese market via multiple WTCA Members and partners in China
- Virtual matchmaking with interpretation assistance when interests match between sellers and buyers
- Pre- and post-exhibition online products and services promotion at CIIE Online Exhibition (limited to the first 50 products/services received by the WTCA and approved for listing by CIIE)
- Cost-saving as virtual participation is complimentary for WTCA Members and their business networks
To learn more about CIIE, please follow this link: https://www.ciie.org/zbh/en/
You don’t want to miss this opportunity! We look forward to your participation.